Pages

Tuesday 10 September 2019

The harvest festival

Today we did Chinese we learned about the Chinese festival.
This Friday it's the Chinese festival it's going to be the full moon.
So here's the story.
There were 9 sons a man was so good at archery he shoot 8 sons and kept 1.
His reward was a drink that you lived for ever he give his wife it.
He didn't want to be away from his wife one day a robber was going into the house of the man.
The wife was there but the robber wanted to sell the drink.But the only way to protect it is if she drink
it. The man seen her floating to the moon but the only way he could see her is if the eat fruit and moon cake they celebrate her.
that's how we have a festival now maybe you could have some moon cake or fruit to celebrate.

Have you ever celebrated the festival , and if yes what did you do?
Image result for panda

1 comment:

  1. Hi Arielle my name is Arlo from New Brighton Catholic school.
    Arielle I really liked how in yur post you said what it was about and for.
    I loved how you put in history for more of a background to your post.;
    Maybe next read it quickly because I found some errors.
    Have you been to a festival before?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post