Pages

Friday 15 May 2020

Narrative writing - A Horrible Octopus T2 W5

Hi, this week I'm doing narrative writing, we had to choose a pobble picture. We had 4 to choose from, I chose an octopus picture. 

Here's my story.



                          A Horrible Octopus

One sunny day in a city next to the sea, me and my family, called the Thomson family,  loved helping people. In the afternoon it was kite day, so we went up to the beach and the whole town was there. There were big kites with colors or TV characters like Spongebob.

 Everyone felt a big splash and they all looked up. The creature rose from the sea, a giant Octopus! It was not like any Octopus they’d seen before, it had big brown eyes and big sticky tentacles. The Monster smashed his hands at the city and was starting to destroy it. The PM ran to the airport to book a flight. She was so scared she never booked first class, our PM hates germs.

 The whole town started running to the airport. Nearly everyone got on the plane except a few, so we started running to a boat that was ready to leave. We hopped on the boat and waited for 5 minutes then most of the people hopped on. The boat driver told us we may need to be quiet, because the Octopus might hear us but there were a lot of toddlers on board, the Octopus turned around fast and picked up the boat and tipped it upside down then splash!... we fell in the water and swam back to shore quickly.

 I thought we could ask a jet boat driver if he could help us. I asked could you please go to the store, get some fish on your boat, then drive out to the middle of the sea and hopefully the monster follows you. He nodded his head then he did it. The Octopus left the town and never came back, and we never had to leave town again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post