Pages

Wednesday 1 April 2020

Lock down for Me.

Over the past few weeks it's been a bit boring but I'm learning new stuff. Last Friday it was my dog's birthday, we celebrated it by walking him round  the Rawhiti Athletic  domain. Me and my family played so much games with my dog called Buddy, we made him a vanilla cake. He loved the cake!! Can't wait till his next birthday comes!!!  On Monday I did karate on line with Zoom, we could see Sensei  online with the other karate students. It was really fun but it was scary incase I might hurt myself or break some furniture. Then I heard that we can sign up for a Sensei that's been training for more than 60 years, which will be Fridays blog. Today I played this game called kerby, you had to hit it off the kerb and try to bounce it back to you. If you live in a busy street you can play it with wood for kerbs.



5 comments:

  1. Hi Arielle, what a lovely idea having a birthday for your dog. I bet he loved the walk around Rawhiti with you. That's about all we can do if we're leaving the house, isn't it? How old is Buddy now? That online karate sounds like fun, you have some very interesting hobbies! My daughter just did her ballet class on Zoom too. We're lucky we have technology these days to do things online aren't we?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Buddy is 3 years old, we are really lucky that we have technology or people will be really bored.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Arielle
    Happy brithday to your dog for last week!!! sounds like you had lots of fun on that day your blog lots great keep up the good work!!

    from Zoe

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post