Pages

Friday 24 April 2020

Our generation dolls

I have 3 our generation dolls and one that's from BBB friends.
BBB stands for fun, fab, friends!!! Don't know why they called it BBB. I have a lot of the our generation collections. I have

  • The horse stable.
  • The dog wash.
  • The ballet set.
  • Sleep over party.
  • The hair dresser set.
  • The food truck.
  • The horse float.
I'm hoping to get this for my birthday.

  • The American diner.
If lock down is finished.

One of my dolls are called Stephanie, I called her that because she's a pilot and my cousin knows a friend called Stephanie. She's an air host and my cousin got to go to New York for free in first class. Also my doll likes to do ballet. 

I called another one Ariella because she looks like me, she's a hair dresser and likes to work at the food truck!!!

I called another one Mackenzie because I'm Scottish and it's a Scottish name. She likes to walk the dogs and is the owner of the food truck, she loves to make meals for dolls and groom there dogs.

The BBB doll is called Holly because if my name wasn't Arielle it was going to be Holly, Holly loves horse riding and she loves one of her horses called Golden. She loves eating at the food truck and meeting her friends.

I've got 3 dogs.

 One called Max. He loves the farm and he's Holly's dog, he's a German shepherd.

There is one called husk. She is a husky and she's Mackenzie's dog, she loves going walks to the beach.

One is called Collie, he's a collie and he loves going on trips with Stephanie. His favourite trip was going to Scotland.

I have 2 vehicles.

One is a motor bike, it has a helmet and is coral.

I have a jeep that's pink and can tow the horse float on it.

I love our generation dolls.

What do you collect ?

Here's some photos!!!




                                                                                                                      












1 comment:

  1. Hi Arielle
    Great to see such a descriptive post. I knew nothing about these dolls until I read your post. Of coarse my favourite would be the dogs. I bet that your dolls are getting plenty of attention over the lock down.

    Steve

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post