Pages

Friday 17 April 2020

Synchro scavenger hunt!!!

Last week all the synchro girls were challenge to do a scavenger hunt that Synchro Swim NZ(SSNZ) set up for us to do. The rules were

  •  We had to make a collage.
  • We had to do it in our house/garden.
  • It had be last week through lock down.
  • The swimmer had to be in every photo.
  • You had to send it in this Saturday.
Some of the challenges were

  • Ballet leg.
  • Cap, goggles and noise clip.
  • 20 pointed toes or more.
  • Bridge position.
  • Warrior pose 3.
I'm hoping to do good and to win a prize.
What did you do for fun through lock down?

3 comments:

  1. Hi Arielle
    Well done with your challenges, looks like you had fun. I have been having a lot of dog walks to keep me busy. Are you enjoying your home learning?

    Steve

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes my mum is helping me with maths, which I really struggle with.

      Delete
  2. Yes my mum is giving me lots of help with maths, which I really struggle with.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post