Pages

Thursday 23 April 2020

Wanted dog!!!!!

His name is Buddy and he is a wanted dog. He has brown and white hair. His old name was Whittakers before he came into town.
He is really wanted for his horrible stealing by eating all the yum food which is everything except grapes and soy sauce. Which he hates. All the people have only tried grapes and soy sauce which they hate. He is 3 years old in human years, he has floppy ears and spots that everyone's scared of. He likes to have tummy rubs and hugs. He's wanted all over the world. If you get this dog you can call.

027 033 72543 + you can get $5000,000.
But try and keep away if you can't catch him. By Arielle Russell the newsletter reporter.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post