Pages

Friday 13 August 2021

Reading Term 3 Week 3 ( inner peace).

 Hi, This week were  understanding/meaning  of inner peace. Inner peace is something inside you and you can find it by doing the things you love. Well, that's for the ones that don't know about inner peace. The first     time I learned about inner peace was when I went to karate. They taught us that inner peace is about believing in yourself and trying your hardest and if you don't sussed try, try again. Here is the things I find fun and peaceful:


Church: To make me feel much  better and to be happy,calm and peaceful and to have faith that things will get better soon.

Nature: To give me fresh and it helps me to calm down.

Choir: It makes me happy when I sing and I enjoy it.

Drama: I can express my emotions and feelings and sometimes tell/feel how others are feeling.

Artistic swimming: I find it great to focus meet people and forget about my feelings.

Swimming: Calms me and I forget about everything and I enjoy it, I find swimming my happy place to just relax and enjoy it.



What brings you inner peace?

3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Arielle,

    Wow! Your explanation of your learning was really great. It made it clear to me, as I am not in your class and wouldn't have had any idea. I like that you explained what inner peace was exactly.

    Your list of things that bring you inner peace made me think about the things that bring me inner peace. It also reminded me about how I used to love swimming because of the quiet and weightlessness I would feel in the pool. Is that kinda how you feel too.

    A few of the things you mentioned bring me inner peace too. I would also add having fun times with my friends and laughing really hard with them.

    Keep up the great learning and blogging,
    :) Sharon - Te Ara Tūhura Education Programme Leader

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, yes I feel like I can get the weight off my shoulders and just forget everything when I go swimming. Thank you for your feedback and reading my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for replying. It is a glorious feeling - being able to just 'be'. I hope you are able to find time this weekend to do some things that bring you inner peace.

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post