Pages

Tuesday 17 August 2021

Grit task W1 T3

 Kia ora, (sorry if I got you confused I just forgot to add this task). Our task was to write a quote about grit because that interferes with our P.B.L sub question witch is: In pursuit of happiness.  

I did it about how I feel/ my determination to swimming. You can use this quote for any sport but I like to think of it as my swimming quote. We had to write our on quote, quite clearly the teachers said that we can't google it off go Google, or take one from someone that has wrote it before.




Here is the link to my task: Grit quote.



What do you need grit for? 

Do you have a quote to help you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post