Pages

Wednesday 4 August 2021

Do you prefer money or love? ( Writing W2 T3).

 Hello, this term were focusing on persuasive writing ( "Yes my favorite").

Here is my writing about money can't buy happiness, The name of it is do you prefer money or love?

Money can't buy happiness because happiness isn’t something you can buy. I know that you can go on

a holiday and be happy with all your memories. Also you may not be happy on your holiday without your

family, but that's life. Sometimes you don’t get happiness, usually happiness comes to you.

But if you keep trying to get happiness then I don’t think you can be that happy. 


People say if a poor person had family with them then they would be happy,  if a rich person had no family to love them or care for them, but they have all the money in the world, they would still not be as happy as a poor person that has nothing except family. I agree with that saying because what will help us in the world would be family.



Family is always there for you even if you keep out of touch with them. Why is family important? You may be wondering, or how they can help us to be better people? Well, they always show us love because they care for us and have unconditional love for us.  They have faith in us, because they believe in us and try everything that could help us follow our dream. 

What do you think will bring you happiness, money or love?


So what are you for money or love?

Witch on do you have happiness with Money or love?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post