Pages

Thursday 29 July 2021

Emotional literacy

 Kia ora, today we did a task based on Emotional literacy.  If you are wondering what emotional literacy is here's what google said. 


What exactly is emotional intelligence?

Emotional intelligence (otherwise known as emotional quotient or EQ) is the

ability to understand, use, and manage your own emotions in positive ways to

relieve stress, communicate effectively, empathize with others, overcome challenges and defuse conflict. ... Social awareness – You have empathy.


I think emotional Literacy is where you express your feeling than bottling them up. Also to tell your friends or family if your having a problem or why your sad.


Here's my create task link to task.    



Do you ask/ help people with your/there emotions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post