Pages

Friday 25 June 2021

Writing & Math & Reading W6

 Hi, sorry This will be mixed up on my blog. On week 6 for maths we came up with a game for top team also we have to do the area.




Here is my game Idea: Link to idea/ work.




For writing we are doing a Goldilocks newspaper witch you will see soon since I'm still planning.






Reading we are doing a character web, We needed to read a fiction novel for our character web. My novel was diary of a wimpy kid.

Here's my Reading: Link to work.




Are you a fan of diary of a wimpy kid?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post