Pages

Friday 25 June 2021

Reading W8 T2

 Hi this week for Reading We are doing Genre witch means categories/ Types. We have a selection of different articles to choose from.  


Here's what I read.


  Genre: Sport

Article 1. Swimming NZ to send 7 swimmers to Tokyo Olympics 2021.

               I liked reading this article because it's about the people who qualified for swimming in the Olympics in NZ and it's great if we cheer NZ on at the Olympics. I liked how they showed you who is in it and what they will be doing/ qualified at the Olympics this year.




 Genre: Feeling/ Health

Article 2. What is empathy?

 Empathy is important, because if someone hurt there self then you shouldn't laugh at others if they hurt you want to help them and you should feel sad for the person. It's good this articular because it brings self awareness to you or a person that isn't that empathetic or nice. 


 Genre: News/ Health.

Article 3. Wellington Moves to level 2.


It's good if we know news about virus and health news because you can know when and what's happening to the place like Wellington, so we know not to go there in lease if you are trying to get covid- 19  or to stay in wellington for a couple of weeks. News are great for us because we can know what is happening in the world and why.




Did you know about:

Seven swimmers from New Zealand going to the Olympics?

What is empathy?

Wellington is in level 2 now?



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post