Pages

Thursday 9 September 2021

Work through lockdown

Kia ora, today back at school, My parents wanted me to do there way of learning than the schools.


I did maths like usually, if you want to do maths our want to be suggest a app I would say prototec maths it times but also is really good to see your result at the end. Prototec maths is a great way to increase your/others maths with different levels to go through, also you can choose the level you think you are already good at or needs more work on.


Reading: I decided to read dairy of a wimpy kid 2, I really enjoy the movies and find them funny, the books are really funny to, I think it is a really good book to read and once you start reading you will never want to stop.




Writing: For writing I started/finish  my speech for school, I'm hoping to enter a competition for it, but fingers cross it goes well.



Spelling was quite fun because I got most of them wright, and got through my hole tutoring book. :)



For fittness I jogged for 20 min but also walked to the beach with my mum.


Do you like distance learning?



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post