Pages

Thursday 20 August 2020

Writing Term 3 Week 5

  Hello, this week we did sentences stakers we watch a video called  Inner thought and we had chooses a bit to write about I chooses number 4.

 Here's my work.



Paul's brain wanted to walk past all the fun shops, the heart wanted Paul to quit his job in the

office so he could enjoy his life. His brain loved to be careful so that Paul would not hurt himself,

( his brain loved his daily habits [

So that nothing can go wrong. Paul’s heart loved to party all day but Paul's, know it all,

brain just had worries. Paul’s mind thought fun is something dangerous, 

being boring can be dangerous all so. Flippity flop, flippity flop, flippity flop.

Paul’s mind was trying to open the door, the brain loved paul sitting in the same chair,

the same building, the same people around him, the same computer and the same work time.


Here's the video Link





What did you like about this video?

We need your opinion on a little video to write about could you put it on the comment for us to see if we can write about it please.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post