Pages

Thursday 13 August 2020

Writing Week 4 term 3

 Hello, This week we had to carry on with the activate like last week. 

Here's my work.


Good health and well being.


Killing because of bad health, 17,000 fewer children die each day.

In 1990 children were dying because of bad health or bad health in parentes.


 How sad would you be if your health was killing a person or a kid. Since 2000,  measles vaccines have come nearly 15.6 million have died, that’s really bad.


  We need to step up and put money in charity. Most of the people that get sick fast are in all the places where wars happen and not as many houses.


 If we help poverty then we can help diseases. We must help the world and the people. Everyone is important and we all can make a change if we start now, by taking 10,000 steps a day so you don’t get bad health.


Why have we not done anything about it?

One person can try to make a change but we all have to. 





Couldn’t we go for more walks, do more swimming, join the community that’s great walking exercises and well being trying to help someone, there’s your problem solved!!!

I know it would be tiring and hard but it’s great to get fresh air and exiscies. 


More than 450 million have mental health around the whole world and it’s still going.

         Think how can we make a change?


How would you tell people to stop bad health?

If you had bad health how would you deal with it?

Here's my sentence stackers.


What, How, Rodog was growing bigger and bigger each day. Mr Hublot remembered when he saw the scared sad puppy. Mr Hublot remembered he had some feelings for Rodog when he first saw him. Why did I bleem Rodog for my horrible habits,  He thought to himself. Change his habits to look after Rodog, with a happy smile on his face after he got him. He couldn’t believe he had old habits, he loved living his life with Rodog. Clank, bash Rodog was moving stuff around the house squashen through each door. Mr Hublot thought of something sad that he may need to change Rodogs life. he could not turn back, so he would need to be sure he would what to change his life.  




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post