Pages

Thursday 11 March 2021

Pa week 11.3.21

 Hi, This week it was Pa week witch is a Maori home. The Maoris would block the other people with fences and other stuff.

So some of the other creates will be about My design for the Pa's and other things about the Pa.


Here's my create's:



Math's:

The Math's were about Areas. It was like writing the writing was me explaining what my design is.



Pā - Wikipedia




Writing:

With Writing we had to do a thing to explain our design's here's my create.




Here's the Link to the create.






Reading:

This week we made an add like we were trying to get people to buy a Pa and made a website for people to see the Information.



Here's Link to Let's Get Historical.





Do you have a better understanding of what a Pa is now?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post