Pages

Wednesday 7 April 2021

Writing & Reading Wk 9 - 10

 Tau Ke,

Today we had to finish our poems about Ōtautahi with our relation with our turangawaewae.

Mine was about how will we did by staying strong from problems throughout Ōtautahi.


Here is my poem:



  Ōtautahi is a place of history 

and kia kaha by staying strong 

Ōtautahi has been through a lot of Disasters

but we have worked together to be a team with Kia kaha

Kia kaha has helped a lot with positivity and braveness for

Ōtautahi
We all have to be strong with Kia kaha and 

Focus on how we can try our best to show

That we are kia kaha.








Do you have kia kaha in you?





This week also for reading was about making a special symbol for Christchurch

like Raika has that fish and cromwell has that fruit.





Here is what I think Christchurch should have ( here is my design).















It is a Otautahi Mihi that represents the places in Christchurch.


What do you think your country needs?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post