Pages

Thursday 20 May 2021

Writing Week 3 Term 2

 Hi this time we are relating to our turangawaewae ( witch means a place to stand.)  At first I wasn't to sure what to do but then i released it would be nice to do the place I was born. So her's my writing for this week.



The place I’m most connected to My Turangawaewae.

My turangawaewae is a place where I feel like home. It may be rainy and gray but it was a place where I took my first steps to become a responsible person. History is this place's specialty. With queens, castles, The whole country's faith and wars. This country has a lot of culture like the food and dancing and the music may not be the best of music. I am proud to be Scottish in every way.




Were's you're turangawaewae?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post