Pages

Tuesday 13 August 2019

All about dogs

Dogs are quite playful and cute. they love toy's.So if your get a dog these will make you dog happy as larry.

  1. Dogs need a walk 2 a day if you have time and a big dog they will need a big walk like 15-40 min.
  2. Food time they will need some good food like dog food or cat food my dog loves cat food.
  3. Dog training meber if you really want a dog in a training show don't be to hard like if hes in a curices.
  4. menber have fun.           My dog.↘

1 comment:

  1. Hi Arielle, that’s a very cute dog you have! You have given some top tips on how to look after a dog and it’s good that you realise how to be a responsible dog owner. It’s especially great that you’re letting people know how to make their dog “happy as Larry” and reminding them to have fun! What’s your favourite thing about your dog?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post