Pages

Thursday 15 August 2019

Winter sports

Winter sports.

Hi today I'm going to blog about winter sports.
Our options were Football, Netball, Hokey and Ruby I chose football.
Why did I chose that? because my dad and granddad played and liked  football and they will be proud of me. Also I  played football when I was little.
Did you win? 2 because a team never wanted to vs us.The over one was when the other team kicked the ball in the goal. I think I'm better at football because I have the best team friends and I have gotten better at defending the ball.
But we had fun.My team is the best team I ever had. I think I have never had a better team and coach. Here is a photo.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Arielle, I’m so pleased you enjoyed playing football with your team. You really sound like you appreciate your team mates and realise the importance of team work. I love the way you provide information by asking a question, then answering it. It’s very quirky and unique! What was your favourite position to play?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post