Pages

Tuesday 6 August 2019

Lego time

1. Hi today we played with lego and did a Challenge.We did a brige challenge frist the rules was 30 cm ,hold 6 books and a pencil case it was above the ground it was fun and my group came 2.
 
2. We did a tower challenge we joned groups with 3 other groups we win since we joned groups it was really fun and we put some superises in it. Wich was little peces of lego.

3.We did a car. This was my favorite thing. Makeing a car easy right but we had to do 2 tips .My buddy and me had to race our cars in the class me and my friend amelia win becaues we finsend to the other end.It was really fun.Image result for lego

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Arielle. That sounds like lots of fun! I especially liked that your group put some surprises in your tower. What a great idea!! The car race sounds cool, I bet you and Amelia were happy when you won. Is there anything else you would love to make with LEGO?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post