Pages

Sunday 5 July 2020

Holidays

Hello, these school  holidays I will be blogging about where I went and what I did. There will be many things to read about and pictures, these are things I will be blogging about.


  • My birthday. 
  • My Maths workshop, I need to do at school for one day.
  • What I'm doing with my friends.
  • What has my cheeky dog been up to.


Hopefully you will enjoy my blogs through these school holidays and hopefully you will enjoy these school holidays too!


Here's some cool Ideas that you can do through these school holidays:



  • Dog portraits.


  • Fun Animals.



  • Matariki stars.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post