Pages

Wednesday 29 July 2020

Writing week 2 term 3

Hello, this week for writing were doing Hansel and Gretel, We had to describe the witch and how big is Hansel.

Here's my work.

 
Something appeared out of the candy cottage door which Hansel never ate or Grentel. An old lady came out of the door with a big smile and said in the seewtest voice “ Are you lost lovely children, come into my house I’m baking some cookies and boiling the kettle for some nice tea”. The kids thought to themselves she may take us in and look after us. At the same time they said “ Yes please” the witch smiled and said “ Oh wonderful”. She peered at them, sizing them 
Up. The lovely Old woman looked like she was 78 and having a cute walking stick that looked like it matched her outfit. She had lovely nice pretty bright blue glasses, her eyes were like lion eyes that were pretty inusal to see on a person. The witch told Grentel that he made Hansel big by feeding him food. The witch put both of them in a big cage Hansel looked like a tomato but without the skin colour. Grently feed him Sweet sherbet, gingerbread and lasting strawberries. They saw an old bone in the middle of the floor in the candy cottage. They thought  why is there a finger on the floor?




How would you describe the witch? 
How would you describe Hansel bigness after eating all the food?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post