Pages

Wednesday 9 September 2020

Maths week 8 term 3

Hello, this week  for Maths we had to do fractions. I made a lot of mistakes but I there in the end.

Here's the problem I needed to solve.



Question 1: 

In order to combat extreme hunger around the world, agriculture systems worldwide must become more productive and less wasteful. There are a few different systems being used in Africa in order to feed their people, especially their children. 


Which Farmer was most successful?


Farmer A planted 8 rows of 8 lettuces and yielded 3/4 of his crop

Farmer B planted  10 rows of 6 lettuces and yielded  5/6 of his crop





Here's my work.



How would you work it out?


How did you learn from this blog?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post