Pages

Sunday 13 September 2020

Writing W8 term 3

 Hello, this week for writing I done sentence stakers witch was quite cool. because our principle get involved with a lot of thing like reading book on the Friday after lunch, Vistes our class a lot, asks us if we need help with our work and dose sentence stakers. Here's my writing for last weeks.


Lucky dip

Chunk 8, Rescued & reunited.

The sound of the tumbling waves crashed against the soft sand.

The sound sounded nice and calm after a big windy storm: the waves crashed, the lighting boomed, the hail skirted across the ground. Lola’s grandparents were searching for her. Tapping on the deck, was a stranger that swiped Lola up and put her down in front of him. Tapping Lola on her head. She skipped over to her grandparents. The stranger went back into his arcade. Lola and her grandparents went into the bus never going to return again.





Here's the short video that we ha to write about


Link to video




Did you like the video?

Do you have principal that gets involved with your work? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post