Pages

Thursday 3 September 2020

Writing week 7 term 3

 Hi, this week were focusing on sentence stakers we did this one called Pip. It's about a guide  dog that goes to this canine University 



Here's my work.


Exam day.


Pip was waiting patiently for his name to get called up. Pip was strolling with pride in him, then Pip looked at the instructor to see if she was alright. He stumbled over a piece of actument then the instructor tripped over Pip.  The instructor gave Pip a long mean stare and a grumpy old frown. The instructor got off the testers desk, sadly Pip had to leave the Canine University. Pip was watching all the dogs have a clear pass. Pip was so sad that he never had a clear pass he had a horrible bad pass of failure. Pip was happie for all the dogs but he still had a miserable face.





Here's the video.





Link




What would you do if you were Pip?


Have you seen a guide dog before?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post