Pages

Thursday 18 June 2020

Sentences stackers

Hello, this week were for writing I'm doing sentences stackers. Our video is called Piper.

Here's my writing.



Popping up on the warm soft sand, tiny seeds on a tiny hard shell. Where the sand is warm that you can’t get cold, the waves sound so peaceful but still some splashing in pipers ears. Piper saw a wave that was about to crash on Piper's head. He saw the tiny crab shuffling down on the soft warm sand. Piper had no choice to follow the crab. By making a big hole, he will need to take his chance by following the tiny crab. Piper ruffled down on the soft sand, closing his eyes when the big wave came smosh on top of Piper's head. He opened one eye after another seeing the tiny crab if he was all good. He saw that he was safe under the blueberry- blue sea, that was like a blanket over his head.

Grabbing a hard white shell, putting it on the warm soft sand. Where the soft sand tapping on Piper's mums feet, the sandpipers going close to the sea. crashing booming the sea in their ears. Running in the sea piper goes shuffling trying to make a hole. Crawling up hoping it would work again, getting ready to grab some shells for him and his family. He made a hole in the wet  syrup - gold sand. Piper is showing how to run in the sea. Teaching all the sandpipers how to grab a shell. Running in the sea all the time.                                                                                                             












Here's the video link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPuRBiBCxyk

1 comment:

  1. Hi Arielle What a gorgeous film. I bet you loved it! I read your story then watched the video, your description was really good and very interesting. Well done! What was your favourite part of the story?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post