Pages

Thursday 11 June 2020

writing sentence stackers

Hello, this week we did sentence stackers we were writing about lost and found it was a great story to write about.

Here's my chunks!!!

The yellow high light was the 3 challenges Action, Alliteration, Inner thought.

Walking, Reaching, Frowning, Fifi was so miserable and realising that she might need to
live without him. Fifi loved him. Fifi loved and cared for him.
Fifi loved, cared and never wanted to leave him.
There was a nail full of questions Ripping piece to piece of Deano.
How did Fifi feel after she drowned?
Why did Deano keep trying to save Fifi? Will Fifi find a new friend?
How will Fifi live without Deano?


Siting, Frowning, Knitting, Fifi was trying to knit Deno back.
Fifi missed him. Fifi missed him and Fifi was Deno’s first friend.
Fifi missed him, Fifi was Deno's first friend and Deno’s best friend.
There was yarn full of questions with pieces of string flowing through Fifi's mind.
Why did Deno sacrifice himself for Fifi?

Here is the link.

https://safeyoutube.net/w/aT2J



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post