Pages

Thursday 4 June 2020

Writing Term 2 week 8

Hi, this week for writing, We had to write about a short film called the present. We had to choose a chunk, I choose chunk 5 called: Please play.

Here's my writing.


Jack stared at the puppy, he wondered what a horrible gift, a puppy with three legs? Why did my mum get me this? The puppy was upside down after Jack dropped the puppy, the puppy saw something, it was a red ball. The puppy ran over as Quick as a flick, he bashed into the cupboard. The puppy reached under and chewed the ball, the puppy loves chewing the ball. He walked over slowly hoping the owner did not hurt him. Then the puppy dropped the ball in front of him. Jack looked down slowly and kicked the ball away, The ball landed in a box the box stumbled on top of the puppy, Jack smirked. Sometimes words hang off your mouth when you don’t mean to hurt other people's feelings.   


Here is the short film link to see what I was writing about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjqiU5FgsYc

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post